Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December 8, 1958

Photo by: Lucrecia Mouser
I know that my Redeemer lives,
He sits upon his throne;
He rules in all His Universe,
Loves and cares for His own.
A little sparrow falleth not,
Unnoticed by the Lord;
Of greater value are we here,
Declares His Holy Word.

I know some day I shall behold,
My Master face to face;
And there shall know as I am known,
Redeemed by heaven's grace.
The sun is now far in the West,
My course is almost run;
I long to hear my Master say:
My child, my child, well done.

Till He shall call, I want to be, 
A bright and shining light;
I want my every thought and deed,
T be right in his sight.
I know that my Redeemer lives,
He is so good to me;
He saves and sanctifies my soul,
And gives me victory.
~J. J. Davis~

No comments:

Post a Comment