Pages

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

November 25, 1958

I've been redeemed, I've been redeemed,
All glory to the Lamb;
'Tis wonderful to be made pure,
Like God, the Great I am.
Outside the gate, my Savior died,
That I might be made whole;
Redeeming grace has done so much,
For body, mind, and soul.

Wounded was He for you and me,
That we might be set free;
Free from our many sins, you know,
And from carnality.
I've been redeemed, how wonderful,
His love my soul doth thrill;
It is a joy, indeed to know,
And do his blessed will.

How wonderful to walk with Him,
The Bright and Morning Star;
And do our best to make in life,
For Him a perfect par.
And when the shadows lenghten long,
The sun sets in the West;
I trust that I shall have been true,
And pass the final test.
~J. J. Davis~

No comments:

Post a Comment